Friday, April 1, 2011

Lindsay Lohan: ‘I was not drinking nor do I drink!’






    Few days ago, some pics were again in circulation in which you could see Lindsay outside a Manhattan club & she was snorting coke off the sidewalk. It was assumed she might have been heavily drunk as well. More importantly, she did violate her probation by ingesting drugs off a New York City sidewalk. Naturally Lindsay Lohan had to speak up & we all know she’s quite a reliable source. She wants people to know that she wasn’t drunk in the photos of her falling down outside the Motor City Bar in Manhattan. It has been reported that she was making sure the sidewalk still smells like hobo urine & cracking jokes on the sidewalk. And you can’t deny there is ample room for possibility.

    Anyway, Lindsay says:

    “I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink! … I was with my brother, sister and friends. I was making a joke. They’re trying to make something out of nothing…Just because I’m out doesn’t mean I’m drinking.”

    It was also reported she just had lots of promiscuous sex with anonymous strangers in the bathroom and couldn’t walk straight. Or, as others have mentioned, she might’ve lost her contact and had to pick it up off a New York City sidewalk with her nose. It seems 14 years old are into reporting these days. How could you possibly presume so much? Excess of anything is bad & I don’t think even Lindsay Lohan will have sex a zillion times in the bathroom. That’s too much of an exaggeration. Fine. She is utterly & terribly lost. And what the fuck do they mean by promiscuous sex?

    Moreover, the latest update is that TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland. An argument that turned pretty violent. Dawn says that Lindsay pushed her & hit her with the phone. And when Dawn grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher, Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand. Thereby, Lohan succeeded in spraining Dawn’s wrist on December 12th, 2010. We have reasons to believe that Lindsay knows her problems wouldn’t get any worse.

    This woman surely needs help.

Post Title

Lindsay Lohan: ‘I was not drinking nor do I drink!’


Post URL

http://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/04/lindsay-lohan-i-was-not-drinking-nor-do.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive