Saturday, November 6, 2010

MISS NIGERIA | Inara Antonia Isaiah Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

    MISS NIGERIA | Inara Antonia Isaiah Miss Earth 2010 Delegate
    Country: Nigeria
    Contestant: Inara Antonia Isaiah
    Age: 17
    Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1/2 in)
    Weight: 54 kilos
    Measurements: 84-73-81
    Hometown: Bayelsa
    Occupation: Model

    I was shy when I was young so I didn't have very many friends. I learned to be more confident, to conquer my fears. I learned that it is important to be sociable and interact with other people more.

    Related Pageant
    * Miss Earth 2010 Contestants
    * Miss Earth 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
    * Miss Earth 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
    * Miss Earth 2007 ( Winner )

Post Title

MISS NIGERIA | Inara Antonia Isaiah Miss Earth 2010 Delegate


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2010/11/miss-nigeria-inara-antonia-isaiah-miss.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive