Sunday, February 20, 2011

Headshot Helena Riihitupa Miss Suomi 2011 Finalist

    Miss Suomi 2011 will be crowned on March 5. Miss Suomi 2010, Viivi Pumpanen will crown her successor at the end of the event.

    New Beauty Queen WINNER will represent Finland in Miss Universe 2011 pageant to be held on September 12 in São Paulo, Brazil. 1st Runner-up will represent Finland in Miss World 2011 pageant. 2nd Runner-up will represent Finland in Miss International 2011 pageant.

    Here is one of the ten beautiful finalists vying for the crown.

    Helena Riihitupa Miss Suomi 2011 Finalist

    Helena Riihitupa Miss Suomi 2011 Finalist

    Finalist # 9 : Helena Riihitupa

    Age: 19

    Home town: Nokia

    Length: 168 cm

    Weight: 55 kg

    Strategic Dimensions: 90-65-94

    Marital status: dating.

    Work / profession: I'll substitute in elementary school, public relations work and occasional model work.

    Hobbies: Painting and Sport in its various forms.
    Top side: Enthusiasm and openness to new things and challenges.

    The worst side: the morning sleepiness.

    What are the best of your looks? Blue eyes and long hair, which increase has taken a lot of time.

    What would you change your looks matter? I have you to myself, and I enjoy kropassani, but a few cents, although I could move the thigh length.

    Worst met? Big phone bills.

    What do you dream? I dream about future training of the corresponding profession. Permitting the life I dream of our own family.

    My motto: Today's winners are the ones who decided to try again.

    Greetings from the voters: I thank and salute!

    Check out Here >> Official Miss Suomi 2011 Finalists

Post Title

Headshot Helena Riihitupa Miss Suomi 2011 Finalist


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/02/headshot-helena-riihitupa-miss-suomi.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive