Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Smelly Business



    I had been an ardent fan of Salman Khan for 2 decades & I never thought I would fall out of love. You know my mother still loves Rock Hudson & she still defends him whenever someone says anything against him. But then Rock Hudson is Rock Hudson. Anyhow, my work requires a lot of digging & the more you get to know, the less you admire celebrities.

    Few days ago when I read that Sean Connery didn’t have any problem hitting a woman if she’s a psycho, I didn’t like it either. It’s another thing I still find him sexy. I guess it happens with people. Although I have never raised altars in anyone’s honor but still I don’t like it when I don’t admire a particular celebrity or person anymore.

    It’s okay to fall out of love, but what I find intriguing is that one feels nothing about it. It’s the case with me. Some of my guy friends still miss their unfaithful girlfriends to this day. I just don’t see anything sexy about it. How can you miss someone who has treated you like a piece of shit? At least I can’t forgive a person who is sleeping around with another person while hooking around with me.

    Although whenever I watch or hear songs like Tujhay yaad na meri aayee kisi say ab kya kehna etc, I could relate to it very well even now but I don’t feel anything for my 1st love. Lately Z made me watch this song ‘Tujhay bhula diye phir kyun teri yaadon nay mujhay rula diya’ of Anjaana Anjaani & how Ranbir Kapoor was crying in the end reminded me of days I don’t want to recall. Maybe that’s why some of us don’t feel anything later on.

    So I think I fell in love & out of it quite naturally :P I have also discarded memories that didn’t belong to me. It was easier, cause those memories were not mine. But whenever Z & I watch this song Satrangi, we could actually see ourselves & I’m referring to SRK, not Manisha. My sister says this kind of love is only possible when you’re young & if you’ve experienced genuine love even for a short while, you don’t need anything else.Well, I don't know & now I'm not interested in all the answers.

Post Title

Smelly Business


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/02/smelly-business.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive