Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Courteney Cox talks about her relationship



    Actress Courteney Cox's bustier new look sparked rumours that she has gone under the knife & we did share some pics. Lately, she talks about her relationship with David in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar. She doesn’t think David is a malicious being. And right now her number 1 priority is her daughter Coco.

    "I think every relationship has a point where you stop and reevaluate…Are you happy? Have you grown together or apart? What do you share interests in? I think that's a normal thing to do, but it's so much harder when it's done publicly…The thing is, when you get older, it's more about compatibility than it is about love," she told Harper’s Bazaar lately.

    "I have no desire right now. I'm not saying never. It just seems weird. I don't even know how that would happen or how you meet people. I really don't like to go out. I'm not great at small talk. I like to go to dinner with people. I don't like to go to parties. There's a sign on my forehead: 'Exiting social life, entering into isolation.'"

    I think David & Courteney Cox have been 2 amazing people. I regarded them as a very decent couple. They were never seen doing anything cheap in all these years. It’s saddening that things are quite bleak.


    "We loved each other so much, and if anything I feel like we've been extremely successful at marriage. If it doesn't work out, I will have huge waves of pain about failing in that department. But right now I don't have that because I don't know what the future holds and I guess because I have strong feelings for him."

    It seems as if everything is over. When 2 people can’t talk to each other & they are saying things in the media…that in itself speaks highly about the relationship.

Post Title

Courteney Cox talks about her relationship


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/courteney-cox-talks-about-her.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive