Friday, March 18, 2011

Karissa wishing St. Patrick’s Day in this bikini







    Sorry it’s Karissa again but let me tell you that many people find her attractive. It’s just that they can’t stand her bf Sam Jones who looks more like a chauffeur. Some also regard him as a low-life fucker. Don’t you think it’s a little too much? I think they both compliment each other but Sam is not that noticeable, to put it mildly.

    Someone very rightly said that the stem of the shamrock looks like a dick. Maybe that was the sexy idea.While looking at Karissa, you can even look at a dick. What a pity I can't say I see dick everywhere in this shoot!

    She has a bad habit of showing off her ass & she looks kind of clumsy in such pics. I don’t see anything sexy about it but nevertheless that seems to be her favorite pose.

Post Title

Karissa wishing St. Patrick’s Day in this bikini


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/karissa-wishing-st-patricks-day-in-this.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive