Monday, March 14, 2011

Kim has regrets




    This was reported a year ago. Since we are covering Kim Kardashian these days, so I thought of sharing this little piece of info.

    Kim actually regrets posing nude for Playboy. She took off her clothes for a special 12-page pictorial in December 2007 on the advice of her mom Kris Jenner, but Kim now wishes she'd never stripped off for Playboy boss Hugh Hefner. She feels not just sorry about it, but she was also uncomfortable.

    I guess it was okay posing nude for other magazines. Her mother sounds to be a very interesting character. As you know she is the one who pushed Kim into it. This is what her mom said:

    “They might never ask you again. Our show isn’t on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you’ll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you’re my age.”

    But we also discovered something new. Kim hated her body when she was growing old.

    At age 11, Kim says, “I would go to bed and pray, ‘Please Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger.’ I hated what was happening.”

    If she used to pray at the age of 11, what happened later on. She must have done something to her boobs & ass. I mean they are too big. They weren’t that big when we saw her for the 1st time.

    The thing is…if she really regrets posing nude, why does she continue to do so? Is she comfortable now?

Post Title

Kim has regrets


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/kim-has-regrets.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive