Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim works out 7 days a week







    I know we’ve had enough of Kim lately but you have to put up with this one. I tried to ignore it honestly but I just couldn’t. This woman works out 7 days a week. In spite of that, she is so very curvaceous & that big ass in itself is one real person.

    She has revealed a couple of things in her recent interview. She said: ‘But I love to eat! Especially sweets!’

    She believes you have to feel good to look good. I guess we get to know that pretty early in life you know if life gets in the way. Kim says her motivation for staying trim is seeing herself in a bikini. It sounds like one hell of a meditation. It’s just that you have to ask bikini to sit in your heart & you might shed some weight. Keep in mind this can only happen if bikini is your god.

    'On days when I need extra motivation, I just think: 'Bikini, bikini, bikini!'' she says.

    She thinks that Jennifer Lopez & Salma Hayek are 2 women who are curvy & proud. One thing is for sure. No can beat Jennifer Lopez. Her ass is a winner, winner not just in this life, but even in places unknown to us.

    Moreover Kim says: 'When I'm in LA I exercise every day, I'm in the best shape of my life.

    'Of course, I'm a perfectionist, so there's always room for improvement.

    'I lift weights with my trainer, Gunnar Peterson, in the morning three days a week.

    'After working out, I see a difference in my butt and thighs and my clothes fit a little differently, too.

    'I'm also really proud of how toned my arms are.'

    This is what she said about her king size ass:

    'And how many times have I 'had my butt done'? People's logic is so weird.

    'I don't know why they bother! You can't worry about all the gossip.'

    I don’t think this info was crucial but still this woman works out & we give her points for that. It’s another thing we don’t see any result whatsoever.

Post Title

Kim works out 7 days a week


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/kim-works-out-7-days-week.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive