Monday, March 14, 2011

Paris Hilton would make a good mom






    This is what Kathy Hilton says about her baby girl:

    "I know that they've been dating a little less than a year and I think she's waited this long. She adores him and I never ever ask or ever push that question with my girls because I got married so young, I never want them to feel pressure. Anyone that loves animals and is kind like that ... she'll be an incredible mom. I was at Macy's with her recently and there were 1,000 people there and the little children came up and she lights up. I could see babies and a wedding.”

    We have seen love for animals & who know maybe she lights up after seeing kids. And yes Kathy, we can understand the sentiment of a mom. Moreover, it has also been reported that Paris is quite content in her relationship with Cy Waits that she wants to start a family with him. She has been dating him for almost a year now.

    "I feel broody sometimes. I'd love kids in the future. Cy's the best boyfriend I've ever had. I'm so happy with him," said Hilton.

    By the way, MTV France has recently set up a page, which is dedicated to Paris Hilton’s Dubai BFF on their website.

    Moreover few days ago when Paris was asked what would she tell a 20 year old Paris Hilton, she replied: ‘Just not to trust certain people & to make better decisions sometimes.’

    I think it’s about time people stop jeering at Paris Hilton, she’s definitely learning. Believe me, even if you learn at the age of 30, it’s good enough. But I think that was a very stupid question. Although it was answered well.

    Moreover, her debut album has so far sold 197,000 copies in the US, & more than 600,000 copies have been sold worldwide. And this proves Paris is a more serious musician. She has been taking music lessons even before she became famous. She works really hard on her voice & songs.

    Last but not least, that’s not a very new pic in which Paris Hilton is exposing. These women love wearing see through stuff & then make sure photographers capture the moment at the right time.

Post Title

Paris Hilton would make a good mom


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/paris-hilton-would-make-good-mom.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive