Friday, March 18, 2011

Scarlett Johansson & the rotten photo hacking






    You might be seeing some nude pic of Scarlett Johansson pretty soon on the net. In fact people are actually dying to see some Scarlett nudes.

    I’m sure by now you know most of the things about this photo hacking scandal revolving around 50 female celebrities by heart. I’m not going to repeat them either. Anyway, I like Scarlett Johansson & I don’t understand why some people are dying. Haven’t they seen her naked before?

    Anything transmitted electronically via telephone interface is seen by people, even if you want to believe that it’s private. Taking nude pics on your cell phone is risky. I hope this much is clear now.

    It’s been unfair on my part to raise the rotten question every time in Vanessa’s case. I know I have said lots of mean things in Karissa & I still can’t get shamrock out of my head. Anyway why do you think we have favorites? So that we can spare them the torture!

Post Title

Scarlett Johansson & the rotten photo hacking


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/scarlett-johansson-rotten-photo-hacking.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive