Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens & Alexa Nicolas kissing photos

    This was a lame stunt...you can't call it a proper kiss but this pic is seen everywhere.
    Vanessa Hudgens
    Best friends
    Now these 2 pics seem a little heated but I don't see the point of jumping & dancing

    These kissing pics have been circulating in which Vanessa is kissing former Zoey 101 star Alexa Nicolas. Naturally the media & fans of Vanessa are wondering if she’s a lesbian cause that might have been the cause of her relationship with ex boyfriend Zac Efron. Now it seems both Vanessa & Zac were covering for each other.

    Vanessa could be a bisexual & when I saw the 1st pic, the question that popped up was of course: is this a real kiss? Why do people start dancing on lousy stunts? Then I saw other pics & I had to change my viewpoint :P People do have a reason; it’s just that, it’s not good one.

    As of now, the media thinks Vanessa is an undercover lesbian. Do we actually care as to what Vanessa’s sexuality? She can make out with just anyone.

    But in the past, pictures were posted online of the actress posing nude. This time it has been a little different as one girl was caught locking lips with a girl. And as you can see this is too much.

    According to Hollywood News: “Hudgens has reportedly had a picture leaked where she can be seen kissing ‘Zoey 101′ star Alexa Nikolas. The picture shows that the kiss might have been a bit more than a peck.”

    However, it turns out that they are best friends, but I don’t think best friends kiss like that. Anyhow, Alexis loves taking controversial profile pictures. I suppose it doesn’t prove whether a person is straight or gay, so what’s the point?

    Moreover, Vanessa Hudgens naked pictures have leaked to the Internet for a third time. These new Vanessa Hudgens nudes appear to be even more graphic than the first two sets, but the source leaking the pics has yet to release the photos uncensored. If her nude pictures are being leaked out so easily & available on the net, I don’t think people need to dance while watching these photos.

    So there’s a lot more in store.

    Don't get me wrong. I support LGBT. I have nothing against lesbians & gays but I write on entertainment & that includes anything & everything that is making noise.


Post Title

Vanessa Hudgens & Alexa Nicolas kissing photos


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/vanessa-hudgens-alexa-nicolas-kissing.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive