Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some pics

    This is Karissa & her bf - she doesn't miss any opportunity of showing off her butt. But thank God in this one, I can't see their faces.

    I like Kevin Spacey but this was just not a good moment. Nevertheless, he's a brilliant actor.


    I think this is Boy George...I'm not so sure but this thing makes one hell of a character.

    Now I'm tired of this look - whenever I see her pics, she has this same expression. Maybe she's thinking about her rings.
    Lindsay baby doesn't smoke & drink - she has been the most trustworthy source on lying about herself.


    I like this pic. They will surely make a deep impact on you, if you trouble to look at this pic closely...you shouldn't miss the man.

    I think Kim is the only one who looks nice in this pic. Maybe she wanted to look good. That's why she chose these 3 women.
    Simply horrible - words cannot do justice. How badly she's wearing her lipstick! It seems she's just 3 & she stole her mom's lipstick & then lost it.

    Chris Brown - I have one question: Who dresses up this guy? However, his dress sense is unique in its own way.

    I believe she's working in some horror movie. Personally I do feel sorry for her, but she has now proved to the entire world that she's a confirmed lunatic. She should play the role of the little girl in the Ring.


    They go together & I kind of like this couple. In fact, Kim looks like a teenager in this pic. I like her enthusiasm.


    I did share this pic earlier on. I think this is not a normal kiss; it seems like something else...you must have seen it closely though. It gives bad ideas. Plus I wonder what the chauffeur is thinking.
    Pathetic! Britney Spears is another crazy woman...the other day I read that she's still not stable. I think Kabala was just not the right move for her. Things have been bad ever since she went after that mysticism.

Post Title

Some pics


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-pics.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive