Thursday, February 3, 2011

Discrimination runs in the blood


    That teacher’s story reminded me of another unfair tale. I was in 10th grade when I heard about it & I was quite pissed off. They say teaching is a very noble profession but I do have my doubts about it. Over the years, I’ve seen strange educationists - those who believe in discrimination & have no shame whatsoever about their fucking beliefs.

    This story is about 2 little boys of a sweeper. I don’t know the names of the boys but I knew his parents. They were really very cute & adorable kids & it’s not an exaggeration, cause I have never been a fan of kids. I can only notice a kid, if he/she happens to be genuinely cute.

    These boys were admitted in a good school, thanks to some Government servant. Anyhow, the staff did not know they were the kids of sweepers. When the principal inquired from the boy about the 2 people who accompanied them to the school every morning, she was enraged. She had a meeting with that civil servant & she very plainly said that they cannot allow the kids of a sweeper to study with the kids of other people.

    The question that has always bothered me is that: what do you expect of such educationists & do they have any moral? Are they even answerable to their own conscience? (But I guess it must be dead.)The thing is…education doesn’t open minds. I’ve been aware of it for too long, cause I know too many educated people who are nothing but illiterates with degrees. They have one rule for themselves & another for others.

    Whatever it is…I believe education is the right of every child. It doesn’t matter where he is born. But I don’t think we have come far ahead. We are still standing there. These very educated people breed discrimination. Such closed minds are running schools. What do they teach students? That you must discriminate as we discriminate & please continue this barbaric business till the end of time!

    Discrimination is an abuse & when people who are supposed to make this world better indulge in this kind of discrimination, we are left with no hope. They say that the younger lot is worse. I don’t agree with them. They are rotten themselves. Those 2 boys could have had better lives. But some people very strongly believe in the concepts of inferiors & superiors. How can any fucking educationist believe in class difference? This idea itself is repugnant, but it’s being followed quite religiously everywhere.

    PS Some people have issues with me, cause I use the (unethical) word fuck in my write-ups. See I’m a blogger/writer…when I see a genuine harami, I won’t go in search of another word to make him/her look less harami.

Post Title

Discrimination runs in the blood


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/02/discrimination-runs-in-blood.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive