Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kelly Brook - Hot chic in a bikini






    Well Kelly Brook is indeed very beautiful & here she is modeling her new swimwear collection. Yesterday I did share pretty ugly pics of Karissa & all those trashy women of Hefner. I’m only trying to make it up for yesterday. In fact I will make it up to you a thousand times over :P

    Now this lady definitely looks sexy. And I think I have written on her. She is an English model, actress, occasional swimwear designer, television presenter and Playboy girl & yeah she has appeared nude in various online and offline publications. But unlike Karissa & all those girls, she’s no doubt a sexy Playmate. We will share some more pics of Kelly Brook pretty soon.

    Kelly Brook’s previous swimwear ranges for New Look have always been a huge success and we can expect the same result of her brand new range also.

Post Title

Kelly Brook - Hot chic in a bikini


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/kelly-brook-hot-chic-in-bikini.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive