Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Emma Watson is the New Face of Lancome







    Emma was shooting scenes on location for her upcoming Lancome advertisement filming in Paris, France on March 15, 2011.

    In a statement, company president Youcef Nabi said: "Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation. We are delighted by this new collaboration with Emma who brings a fresh spirit to Lancome."

    Emma also posted a couple of tweets regarding this. They seem more like teasers.

    Tweet 1: “A new venture is starting - what can it be? Follow my clues and you will see..."

    Tweet 2: “I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on,''

    Tweet 3: “This Pretty Woman was their latest recruit. Other great actresses have previously followed suit."

    Tweet 4: “It starts with an L and ends with an E. I’m sure you have guessed the new face of Lancôme is me!”

    Quite a drama! Well I don’t find her adorable & talented. Her smile can have a terrible effect on you. And God knows what she has done to her hair but everyone adores it. And that hat is equally pathetic. Her attitude just like her smile can have ominous effects. I do remember that she’s 20. Last time I thought she was just 12. By effects I mean things that could happen & those things could be different in different cases. I’ll just give you one clue.When Anita Ayub used to smile, some people literally had the urge to cry.

Post Title

Emma Watson is the New Face of Lancome


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/emma-watson-is-new-face-of-lancome.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive