Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sexy Orlando Bloom






    Here I got 2 latest pics of Orlando Bloom & people have been little excited about his sexy ass.

    I can’t actually see his ass in these 2 pics. I’d love to see it, but I just can’t.

    I don’t know how many of you have been aware of this but during his school days, he struggled in many courses because of dyslexia. He was interested in art & drama right from the beginning. Peter Jackson is the man who discovered Orlando in 1999.

    After graduating from Guildhall, Orlando began work on the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, spending 18 months in New Zealand bringing to life "Legolas", a part which made him a household name. He looked totally fabulous in it. I just loved his character.

    He recently got married & he was born in 1977. He was 4 year old when his father passed away. Anyway, I think Orlando is one sexy dad himself now.

Post Title

Sexy Orlando Bloom


Post URL

https://beauty009.blogspot.com/2011/03/sexy-orlando-bloom.html


Visit Beauty Pageant Contest for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive